Discus compositum (discus compositum) refers to homeopathic medicines, acting in a complex.
Its main task is to stimulate the body's defenses. It consists exclusively of natural plant components and substances of animal origin.
On this page you will find all the information about Discus compositum: complete instructions for use for this drug, average prices in pharmacies, complete and incomplete analogues of the drug, as well as reviews of people who have already used Discus compositum. Want to leave your opinion? Please write in the comments.
Homeopathic medicine used in inflammatory and inflammatory-dystrophic diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
Pharmacy sales terms
It is released on prescription.
How much does a Disc Compositum cost? The average price in pharmacies is 1,200 rubles.
Release form and composition
"Discus compositum" is made in the form of solutions for injection intramuscularly and intracutaneously. It is packaged in ampoules of transparent color with a capacity of 2.2 ml. The solution is colorless and odorless. Ampoules are packed in cardboard boxes of five and one hundred units.
The drug helps to eliminate inflammatory and dystrophic pathological processes in the joints. Due to the action of the active substances Diskus compositum:
- reduced tissue swelling;
- nutrition of all spinal structures is normalized;
- the pain syndrome decreases or disappears completely;
- back muscles gain normal tone;
- bone density is restored;
- the blood vessels at the site of inflammation dilate;
- circulation in problem areas improves;
- mobility of spinal elements increases.
The patient feels better, as the homeopathic drug acts in a complex on bone and cartilage tissue: restores and improves their structure. Discus compositum is able to slow down the progress of degenerative changes in the joints.
Indications for use
What helps Discus compositum, from which diseases:
- myalgia vertebral nature and rheumatoid;
- herniated intervertebral discs;
- hillocks and problems with ligamentous apparatus of the back;
- osteochondrosis of different origin, including with reflex, compression or radicular syndrome;
Discus compositum is contraindicated in persons with hypersensitivity to the active ingredients of the drug, as this can lead to an allergic reaction.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
During pregnancy and during breastfeeding, the drug can be used only after prior consultation with a doctor.
Instructions for use
The instructions for use indicate that Diskus Compositum is prescribed to adults in 1 ampoule (2.2 ml) intramuscularly, subcutaneously or intracutaneously, including paravertebral, segmented and in acupuncture points 1 to 3 times a week. In acute cases, every day or every other day.
- For children up to 2 years 1 / 6-1 / 4 of the contents of the ampoule, from 2 to 6 years 1/3 - 1/2 of the contents of the ampoule.
- Children over six years old dose of the drug corresponds to an adult dose.
In some cases, the contents of the ampoule can be dissolved in 5-10 ml of water and taken orally, by holding it in the mouth for a few seconds. The duration of the full course of treatment is from 4 to 6 weeks.
The probability of adverse reactions is low, but in some cases, the patient may experience discomfort, which are accompanied by:
- salivation in large quantities;
- feeling bad.
With the development of the described or any other adverse reactions, the use of the drug should be stopped and consult a doctor.
In medicine, not a single case of drug overdose Discusus compositum has been registered. However, if there is a suspicion that this has happened, contact a specialist for help.
Treatment of all signs of drug overdose is prescribed symptomatic. And the very use of Discus compositum is canceled or its dosage is reduced.
When taking homeopathic medicines, symptoms may temporarily worsen (primary worsening). In this case, the patient should stop taking the drug and contact your doctor.
In the absence of a therapeutic effect, as well as the appearance of side effects that are not described in the instructions, the patient should consult a doctor.
The prescription of complex homeopathic medicines does not preclude the use of other medicines used in this disease.
We picked up some reviews of people about the preparation Discusus compositum:
- Valera. Discus saved me, put me on my feet. For several years he suffered with pain in the lower back. Tried all that is possible. The result was always either temporary or there was no result. After debuss on the second day it became much better. After the course (1 bottle of drops brought from Germany) for 4 months I forgot about the loins. But the work was sedentary, the problem appeared again and the discussion again helped, now bought here in ampoules. Great drug.
- Irina. To homeopathy, as well as to Diskus compositum, the attitude is neutral. Such tools can help except as an additional means of complex treatment. Without physiotherapy and therapeutic exercises, positive results can be dispensed with. I believe that homeopathy is a pleasant bonus for the patient’s consciousness, that he uses a natural product without side effects. As for me - just a placebo effect. What is important - because the placebo also works.
- Yana I had osteochondrosis of the cervical spine. Unfortunately, already in running form. The doctor prescribed a drug therapy to me, in which Discus was a compositum in the form of injections. Of course, the tool is not cheap, but the result is amazing. After the first week, the pain disappeared, the heat disappeared from the neck, and in general it became easier. Good and effective remedy, nothing bad to say.
Structural analogues of the active substance means Discus compositum does not have. Homeopathic remedy is unique in the set of active ingredients that make up the composition.
The following drugs are similar in their therapeutic effect with injections of Diskus compositum:
- Osteoarthritis asset plus;
Before using analogues consult your doctor.
Storage conditions and shelf life
Keep "Discus compositum" need at temperatures from +5 degrees to +25. Shelf life is a maximum of 5 years.